Careers & Talent
1. Technology Media Telecom & IP and Education Practice Group -Location: Mumbai (preferable)
- Candidate should be qualified to practice Indian Laws, with 1-3 years of relevant work experience on technology, media, telecom, commercial laws, and/or intellectual property laws. Experience with education laws will be value add. Prior experience at a law firm or in-house role in any TMT company preferred. Our team handles a wide range of complex and new age issues for new age and disruptive companies falling within the TMT, Education and IP space. Please visit the practice area sections to review the team work profile.
- Candidate must have strong drafting and research skills.
2. Corporate law : Preferred location : Delhi
- Candidate from top tier law school with excellent research skills
- We are looking for lateral application with approximately 3-7 years of experience in corporate matters including M&A, JVs and PE investment
- Strong leadership and technical skills
3. Market Intelligence Specialist – Location Mumbai
As part of the NDA Business Development department, the Market Intelligence team works closely with senior leadership to inform strategic decision-making—including insights into the market, customers and competitors.
- He/She must identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data using open and (when possible) subscribed services/data-hub
- He/She must be able to look at our client base and track their movements, focusing on potential investments/market expansions or other allied opportunities to work further with the existing client base
- He/She must perform qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors.
- He/She must be able to translate data into effective (and easily understandable) market and intelligence reports
The candidate must have 4+ years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree; or 2+ years of relevant professional experience and a master’s degree. He/She must be able to articulate clearly with strong presentation skills and to contribute to executive-level discourse. A High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.